Download Codes for Level 2
Steps for downloading and using the “CPK_GUIDE_CODE(v5)” file –
- Download “CPK_GUIDE_CODE(v5).zip” file here
- Right click on “CPK_GUIDE_CODE(v5).zip” file
- Select “Extract Here”
Ready to go!
- Right-click on the folder “CPK_GUIDE_CODE”
- Select ‘copy’
- Go to C: > Program Files(x86) > Arduino > examples
- Right-click and ‘paste’ the folder here (If you are doing this second time then select “Replace the files in the destination”)
- Now open your “Arduino IDE”
- Go to File > Examples > CPK_GUIDE_CODE > PROJECT 1
- You can open Circuit_1A or Circuit_1B or Circuit_1C or Circuit_1D
- Compile the code
- Upload the code to your Arduino board. Don’t forget to select the right port and board from “Tools” option.
Circuit_4B uses a DHT11 sensor for measuring temperature, for this circuit to run you have to install a library called “DHT_sensor_library”. Follow the steps to install this library –
2. Right click on “DHT_sensor_library.zip” file
3. Select “Extract Here”
4. Right click on “DHT_sensor_library”, click on ‘Copy’
5. Now go to C: > Program Files (x86) > Arduino > libraries
6. Right click in the libraries folder and click on ‘Paste’
7. Now you will see “DHT_sensor_library” in the libraries folder.
8. After installing library, close all the tabs and Arduino IDE. Open Arduino IDE again.
9. You will be able to compile and upload “Circuit_4B” code now.
In Circuit 5C, connect switch to pin 7 of Arduino, in the same way you connected for Circuit 5A and Circuit 5B. Don’t connect it to pin 13 of Arduino.